Sometimes we need motivational quotes to fuel our energy to continue our work. Otherwise we may feel lazy and hesitate to go forward. Check out these 10 motivational quotes which will recharge us again.
1. “I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.” – Thomas Edison.
2. “Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.” ― Neale Donald Walsch.
3. “Sometimes the only way to ever find yourself is to get completely lost.” ― Kellie Elmore.
4. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” – Maya Angelou.
5. “You don’t have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great.” – Zig Ziglar.
6. “You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don’t try.” – Beverly Sills.
7. “Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.”- Winston Churchill.
8. “It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.” – Confucius.
9. “People throw stones at you and you convert them into milestones.” ― Sachin Tendulkar.
10. “It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change.” ― Charles Darwin.