Recently I happened to read a couple of books during my long stay in London. Some book reading quotes are given here.
1. If you only read the books that everyone else is reading, you can only think what everyone else is thinking.
2. Any book that helps a child to form a habit of reading, to make reading one of his deep and continuing needs, is good for him.
3. A book is a version of the world. If you do not like it, ignore it or offer your own version in return.
4. A book is the only place in which you can examine a fragile thought without breaking it.
–Edward P. Morgan
5. The only important thing in a book is the meaning that it has for you.
–W. Somerset Maugham
6. A great book should leave you with many experiences, and slightly exhausted at the end. You live several lives while reading.
7. You know you’ve read a good book when you turn the last page and feel a little as if you have lost a friend.
8. Whenever you read a good book, somewhere in the world a door opens to allow in more light.