All the indie authors want their books to be sold as many copies as possible. But for many, it is very difficult. Joanna-Penn gives ten tips for selling our books. The following points are to be checked - For a full post, please read this link http://www.thecreativepenn.com/2012/10/12/help-my-book-isnt-selling/
1. Is your book available as an ebook?
2. Has your cover been professionally designed?
3. Has your book been professionally edited so it reads well?
4. Have you submitted the book to the right categories on the ebook stores?
5. Have you optimized your Amazon sales page with a hook, quotes from reviews and other material?
6. Have you priced your book realistically, or at least tried different price points?
7. Have you written, or are you writing another book?
8. Have you done some kind of promotion or marketing to let people know it is there?
9. Have you asked for reviews, or submitted to review sites?
10. Are you working your butt off?